This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Sonora Sunrise sees very highly of herself, even proving this by creating water hands to lift herself up.
Sonora Sunrise has standard Gem abilities.
- Hydrokinesis: Sonora Sunrise can create and control water to an extent. She primarily uses it to construct water hands to lift and carry herself.
- Pyrokinesis: Like Fire Agate, Sonora Sunrise can create and control fire.
- Heat Resistance: Another ability inherited from Fire Agate, Sonora Sunrise can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Sonora sunrise, otherwise known as sonora sunset and chrysocolla cuprite, is a secondary copper mineral.
- Chrysocolla's chemical composition is (Cu,Al)2H2Si2O5(OH)4·nH2O, has a hardness of 2½ - 3½, and an orthorhombic crystal structure.
- Cuprite's chemical composition is Cu2O, has a hardness of 3½ - 4, and an isometric crystal structure.
- Sonora sunrise is a natural combination of both aforementioned minerals.
- The black color in these stones are contributed by magnesium or iron.
- Both chrysocolla and cuprite form in the oxidation zones of copper.
- The material is usually covered by 1,000 feet of gravel.
- Even though they are associated with each other, chyrsocolla cuprites are rare.
- They are only located in the Millpillas Mine of Sonora, Mexico.
- The mineral was found in 2006 when the mine opened.
- Chrysocolla's name comes a combination of the Greek words chrysos meaning "gold" and kollas meaning "glue".
- Cuprite's name comes from the Latin word cuprum, meaning "copper".
- Metaphysically, it combines the properties of both chrysocolla and cuprite. It can explore the highest hidden knowledge and benefit leading a future conveniently. .
- The stone also gives the wearer vigor and vitality, preparing the soul to fight challenges in their lives. It soothes the soul for them to explore past lives, overcoming the difficulties as a spiritual guide, and learn the responsibilities of life.
- It also promotes creativity and help solve problems easily.