This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Red Shell resembles a praying mantis. 
Red Shell has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Amethyst, they become Dinosaur Bone.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Red Horn Coral.
- When fused with Steven, they become Red Horn Coral 2.0.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Dominican Amber.
- When fused with Amethyst, Ruby, and Sapphire, they form Xylopal.
- When fused with Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, and Rose Quartz, they form Lumachelle.
- Glass Manipulation: A combination of Fire Agate's pyrokinesis and Pearl's sand manipulation. Red Shell can create and manipulate glass as long as sand is present.
- Holographic Projection: Red Shell can project holograms from her gems. She can display images to create holographic clones.
- Heat Resistance: Red Shell can withstand high temperatures.
- She was originally an iris agate until N.R. Wynter wanted to pick organic gems for her Fire Agate and pearl fusions.
- Red shell is based on red abalone shell. An organic gemstone, it comes from abalone or ear-shell sea snails.
- The color of the shell is determined by what the abalone eats. If the algae is red, the shell turns red to pink. However, if they feed on brown algae, the shell can be aquamarine, green, or white instead.
- Red abalones are distributed from British Columbia, Canada, to Baja California, Mexico.
- The red abalone grows exceptionally large and is considered the largest common abalone species of upper state California.
- As they are covered with nacre, abalone shells are chemically made of calcium carbonate and conchiolin. They're mainly comprised of aragonite or a mixture of aragonite and calcite.
- Conchiolin is an organic protein that acts as a form of glue or adhesive.
- When irritants get inside the mollusk, it will excrete layers of liquid (called nacre) to coat it.
- Abalone shells have been important ornamental gemstones throughout history and spanning countless groups of people.
- Abalone comes from Spanish abulón, derived from the Rumsen language aulón.
- Abalone shell represents peace, beauty, compassion, and love. It helps those who are facing tough emotional problems.
- It helps with intuition, power of self, imagination, and those who need guidance.
- Abalone shell benefits the four C's: communication, cooperation, commitment, and compromise.