This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Rainbow Lattice Sunstone has standard Gem abilities.
- Pyrokinesis: Rainbow Lattice Sunstone is capable of controlling and manipulating fire.
- Heat Resistance: An ability inherited from Fire Agate, Rainbow Lattice Sunstone is immune to extreme temperatures.
Rainbow Lattice Sunstone has a good relationship with the off colored gems. This may be because the Rutile Twins are members and Fire Agate's sympathy towards them from her own experiences as a defective quartz.
- Rainbow Lattice Sunstone was originally Fire Opal until January 20th, 2019.
- Rainbow lattice sunstone is a very rare variety of sunstone, a type of feldspar.
- It has a chemical composition of (Ca,Na)(AlSi)2Si2O8, a hardness of 6 - 6½, and a triclinic crystal system.
- Rainbow lattice sunstone's iridescence comes from criss-crossing hematite blades, Ilmenite lattice and triangles inside clear sunstone.
- They are only found in Hartz Range, Northern Territory of Australia.
- It was discovered in 1985 by Darren Arthur and Sonny Mason.
- Rainbow lattice sunstone's formation is not understood, but they do occur in small basalt flows like other sunstones.
- Sunstone is the state gemstone of Oregon, USA.
- Its name comes from its iridescent appearance and “Rainbow Serpent Mine", the mine rainbow lattice sunstone was found in.
- Metaphysically, sunstone is called the stone of illumination and leadership. It grants the wearer personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness. It grants independence and strength, bestowing the user with leadership qualities.
- Traditionally, sunstones have been associated with good luck, wealth, protection, and enthusiasm.