This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
- Mystic topaz is a type of topaz.
- It has a Al2(SiO4)(F,OH)2 , an orthorhombic system, and a hardness of 8.
- Mystic topazes are artificially treated colorless topaz with titanium coating.
- They were created by Azotic® and first launched in 1998.
- Although it displays rainbow colors, mystic topaz prominently show greens, purples, and blues.
- Topaz is formed by fluorine bearing vapors that are created during the crystallization in igneous rocks, occurring in pegmatites at high temperatures inside quartz veins and cavities of granites and rhyolites.
- As a topaz variety, mystic topaz is a birthstone for November and used as an alternative for the 19th wedding anniversaries.
- Topaz is named from Greek word “topazion” after the Sanskrit word “tapas” meaning “heat” or “fire”.
- Metaphysically, mystic topaz aids in spirituality, faith, balancing emotions, trust, optimism, and the inner self.
- Additionally, mystic topaz can boost up morale while facing life challenges.
- Topazes in generally promote success, intelligence, communication, wealth, intelligence, self-expression, and creativity.