This article is under construction and not completed yet!
The character featured in this article doesn't have a character design yet!
Atlantisite has standard Gem abilities.
- When fused with Fire Agate, they form Rainforest Rhyolite.
- When fused with Dendritic Agate, they form Nebula Stone.
- When fused with Bronzite, they form Schalenblende.
- When fused with Fire Agate and Bronzite, they form Campbellite.
- When fused with Fire Agate and Dendritic Agate, they form Ocean Jasper Rock.
- When fused with Dendritic Agate and Bronzite, they form Madagascar Agate.
- When fused with Fire Agate, Bronzite, and Dendritic Agate, they form Yowah Opal.
- Atlantisite was originally Mt. Hays Rhyolite until N.R. Wynter found out it was similar to another rhyolite, prompting her to change the gem type.
- Atlantisite is a trade name for green serpentine rock that contains purple stichtite veins.
- It may also contain magnetite, lizardite, chrysotile, and chromite.
- Atlantisite is a type of metamorphic rock.
- Atlantisite can be classified as a metasomatic or a meta-igneous rock based on the type of serpentine it contains.
- It was discovered in 1910.
- It is sometimes incorrectly called Tasmanite, which is a different mineral from atlantisite.
- Atlantisite originated in Tasmania, Australia.
- Atlantisite is named after Atlantis. It derives from the Greek word for island of Atlas and based on a fictional underwater city.
- Metaphysically, atlantisite is a stone of visualization and emotional healing. It helps end disputes, bring spiritual awareness, and encourage understandings of love.
- It's also protects and preserves one's beliefs, well being, and spirit.